- Do You Know Where Your Cat is? is an article I have written for a forthcoming issue of GIS
- During the week of 4th July 2013 I acted as the External Examiner for the Operational Yacht Science Programme at
Falmouth Marine School (FMS) - University of Plymouth.
- On 25th June 2013 I finished filming at Stonehaven Harbour, Aberdeenshire for the Aberdeen IMCORE
- I travelled to Stornoway on Wednesday 19th June 2013 for an Outer Hebrides Flood Risk Management Local
Advisory Group Meeting hosted by SEPA.
- On 19th April 2013 I attended the International Blue Flag meeting at FEE in Copenhagen,
- During the week of 12th April 2013 I attended AAG 2013 in Los Angeles, USA to present a paper
entitled Ground and Airborne Platforms for Data Collection in the UK Vineyard as part of the Wine Specialty Group.
- During the week of 25th-29th June 2012 I attended the The Ninth International Congress of Vitivinicultural Terroirs in France to present a scientific paper and
poster entitled: Monitoring, Mapping and Modelling the Vine and Vineyard: Collecting,
Characterising and Analysing Spatio-Temporal Data in a Small Vineyardbased on some joint
work carried out with a recent visiting Professor Mariusz Szymanowski from the University of Wroclaw.
- 11th December 2012 I ran a half day workshop on the impacts of climate change and Integrated Coastal Management, in the
SIr Duncan Rice Library at the University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.